miércoles, 24 de julio de 2013

PROPUESTA MATRIMONIAL..Y AHORA QUE HAGO JE

Hello, How are you? I'm ............................., from london, U.K. I came across your profile, sorry for invading your privacy, hope we can get to know each other more better, I must confess you have pretty smile on your pics.Am here to seek for a life partner, someone ready to open her heart to love again and it won't be a playmate..i will be very delighted to get your response to my email if only you are interested to get involve in a Serious relationship/marriage .Please reply to my private E-mail address: ......... don't care about distance,am ready for a long term relationship and am ready to move to any country when i find someone and settle down sooner than you can ever imagine.Am a man of dignity, sincere,honest,responsible, passionate,caring with good sense of humor. Await your response. Thomas .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por sus comentarios!